We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
Dryflow® Washroom Air & Surface Steriliser’s are bought to protect staff and visitors in low to medium traffic washrooms, improving infection control, preventing illness and the spread of viruses in the air and on exposed surfaces.
They are perfect for all washrooms, sluice rooms or baby change rooms (Not suitable for areas of constant occupation). They provide continuous sanitisation as opposed to temporary solutions like disinfectant fogging, pure UV light and bleach & other chemical disinfection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
RENTAL AVAILABLE: low weekly rates from £2.99 ex VAT - Call now for more details 0330 124 4717
- Eliminates odours, virus, bacteria, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s),providing clean, fresh, sanitised air in a washroom.
- Kills up to 98.11% of odour causing bacteria and viruses in air and on 99.6% on surfaces 24/7, including Clostridium Difficile, Listeria, Staphylococcus aureus,Staphylococcus epidermis, MRSA, and E coli.
- Delivers improved air quality in poorly ventilated washrooms and safe to use whilst people are using the facilities - continuously makes your washroom smell freshly cleaned
- The only system checked by the Health Protection Agency with the efficacy tested by the UK Public Health laboratories (Efficacy data can be provided upon request)
- Easy to install with no filters to service, just one annual bulb change
- Chemical free providing an easy, environmentally friendly option for odour removal and sanitization
- Low energy and silent operation – 10W rated power and no fan
- Cover is made of strong Polycarbonate in a titanium finish.
- Dimensions- 400mm (h) x 125mm (w) x 90mm (d)
- Wall mounted vertical installations only. Wired into a fused spur
- 3 versions depending on size of area IFSWT10 (10m2), IFSWT30 (20m2), IFSWT30 (30m2)
Guideto which unit is required
- IFSWT30 – Low/medium traffic up to 30 sq metres
- IFSWT20 – Low/medium traffic up to 20 sq metres
- IFSWT10 – Low traffic up to 10 sq metres
The Science – How it works
The air around us contains micro-organisms, bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds. These can create offensive odours, spread infections and be responsible for the continued growth of mould.
When these Micro-organisms are deposited on surfaces from the air, they continue to grow. Standard cleaning and disinfecting routines can only provide a temporary solution as surfaces begin to be recontaminated from the air once the cleaning has finished. Many places still use fragrances which only mask odours but do not target the source.
The Dryflow Air Steriliser users a unique combination of 5 technologies. They eliminate unpleasant odours and control harmful bacteria and viruses both in the air and on all exposed surfaces 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
A combination of technologies working together:
Inside the unit:
Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
PCO (Photocatalytic Oxidation) - UV reacts with the Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). This interaction creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming them into a highly reactive states of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
Outside the unit:
The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminates causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other cleaning processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 micron.
Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.
Only low levels of ozone are produced (in line with the European biocide directive). The Ozone levels used are substantially below the most stringent emissions regulations in the world.
The design ensures UV light cannot escape the unit from any angle meaning it is completely safe.
Contact us on 0330 124 4717 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
Orders received before 2pm will be delivered next working day unless stated, please check individual product page descriptions for specific information on estimated delivery times. Orders to Northern / Southern Ireland, highlands and UK offshore are 2-3 working days as standard. For orders outside of the UK please contact us
Free UK Delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT
Need it sooner?
You can choose to upgrade to a guaranteed next day, AM or weekend delivery service.
If you have missed the cut off point but urgently need the goods for next day, don’t despair, please call us and we can arrange at an extra cost to go on a special service delivery.
Please contact us on 0330 124 4717.