5ltr odourless hand sanitiser, alcohol free product. The product can be used as an alternative to alcohol based products, It is suitable for regular use and formulated using predominantly vegetable derived bactericides and foaming agents. Alcohol free means it is kinder to the skin. A virus destroying substance which is effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 within 2 minutes as defined in European test method EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 and destroys greater than 99.99% of E. coli and 99.999% of MRSA within 1 minute of application.
Complies with the following standards:
- European Suspension Test BSEN1276 killing 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds
- BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Hand rub – Test Method
- EN13704:2002 and is effective against Clostridium Difficile
- BSEN 14476 for effective protection against Ebola virus
- Certified as Halal by the Halal Monitoring Committee
- EU Cosmetic Products Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009
- This product has not been tested on animals
- Can be used in food preparation areas
Triclosan free and non-flammable.
Direction for Use
Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers
Allow hands to air dry
Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria
Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided
This product is formulated from cosmetic grade ingredients and is intended to be applied directly to the skin
If you are allergic to any of its ingredients, do not use this product.
If any allergic reactions are suffered, discontinue use of this product immediately and seek medical advice
Not to be used as a replacement for washing of hands with hot water with an appropriate antibacterial hand soap. Complies with BSEN1500 and is effective against MRSA.
Lauryl Betaine 1-5%, Tetrasodium Etidronate <1%, Citric Acid <1%, Didecyl Dimethylammonium Chloride <1%, Benzalkonium Chloride <1%. pH 2.5 - 3.5