We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
The Dualflow M14ACS Silver Hand Dryer is a very attractive looking blade hand dryer which matches the performance of the very best products on the market. It is one of 2-3 dryers that has achieved HACCP certification for maximum hygiene standards required by the food processing industry.
Dual airflow strips water from the hands and drains into a anti-microbial tank which can be easily accessed for cleaning, plumbed into the waste (kit available separately) or drained using a simple tap without removing any parts.
The Dualflow M14ACS has industry leading dry times and an adjustable motor to allow noise and energy reduction and a heater switch to add comfort in colder environments.
Produced in Spain by Mediclinics, Europes leading hand dryer manufacturer for over 30 years. 4 year warranty.
- Super fast - 10-12 second dry time.
- Rated power 0.42 to 1.5kw
- Sound output 62.72 dB(A) from 2 metres. (74.2 to 82 dB(A) from 1 metre)
- 4 year guarantee
- Produced in EU so has a lower amount of embodied carbon (lower production footprint)
- low energy use - Only 3.67 w/h per dry in turbo without heat mode, costing around 44p per 1000 dries.
- Effective water collection – excess water drains into a tray, eliminating slip hazards and improving cleanliness. Easy to empty
- Adjustable motor speed allowing for noise and energy reduction when required.
- HEPA filtered airflow and biocote anti-microbial surface protection.
- HACCP certified meaning it is approved for use in food manufacturing facilities and conforms with highest hygiene standards.
|Dry speed||10 to 15 Seconds|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||2 to 2.99 watt/hours|
|Finishes Available||White; Nickel/Silver; Black|
|Particle Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||High use (301+)|
Contact us on 0330 124 4717 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
Orders received before 2pm will be delivered next working day unless stated, please check individual product page descriptions for specific information on estimated delivery times. Orders to Northern / Southern Ireland, highlands and UK offshore are 2-3 working days as standard. For orders outside of the UK please contact us
Free UK Delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT
Need it sooner?
You can choose to upgrade to a guaranteed next day, AM or weekend delivery service.
If you have missed the cut off point but urgently need the goods for next day, don’t despair, please call us and we can arrange at an extra cost to go on a special service delivery.
Please contact us on 0330 124 4717.