Ideal for these locations or similar:
Award Winning Customer Service
For the best advice & service call our friendly expert team now on 0114 322 3663
We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
The UK's #1 hand dryer specialist!
The Dualflow Hand Dryer is a very attractive looking blade hand dryer which matches the performance of the very best products on the market. It is one of 2-3 dryers that has achieved HACCP certification for maximum hygiene standards required by the food processing industry. It strips water from the hands and drains into a anti-microbial tank which can be easily accessed for cleaning, plumbed into the waste (kit available separately) or drained using a simple tap without removing any parts. Produced in Spain by Mediclinics, Europes leading hand dryer manufacturer for over 30 years.
Ideal for these locations or similar:
- Any sized offices; Food Processing Plants; Cinema/Theatre; Secondary schools; Colleges / Universities; Pubs / Bars; Hotels; Restaurants; Swimming Pools; Airports; Factories; Shopping Centres; Motorway Services
The HACCP certification guarantees that this hand dryer can be installed in any industry / business related to food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industry and in all types of industries that manufacture materials in contact with food.
This certification has been accepted by all food safety schemes, currently being the best prevention tool for food safety.
HACCP guarantees that the Dualflow Plus is 100% safe against potential physical, chemical and biological hazards.
- Available in White, Black or Silver finish (ABS cover)
- HACCP certified meaning it is approved for use in food manufacturing facilities and conforms with the highest hygiene standards.
- 2857 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Adjustable motor to allow noise and energy reduction and a heater switch to add comfort in colder environments.
- Produced in EU so has a lower amount of embodied carbon (lower production footprint)
- Effective water collection – excess water drains into a tray, eliminating slip hazards and improving cleanliness. Easy to empty
- HEPA filter purifies the air taken into the hand dryer of microbes, pollen, dust mites and fungi and has a carbon filtering medium that neutralises odours and absorbs fumes and gases, getting rid of bad smells
- Biocote anti-microbial surface protection.
- Quick and easy maintenance - If a rare fault should occur or general maintenance is required, you are quickly notified via different coloured LED’s and warning alarms. You’ll get it back in service at no time at all.
- Odour neutralisers can be purchased to freshen the air in the washroom and leave a pleasant smell.
FREE DELIVERY: Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry
|Air Speed||255 MPH|
|Cable Entry Point||Rear, with access available from bottom|
|Certifications and Awards||CE, HACCP, EMC, EAC, DVE-GS, RoHS|
|Dimensions||H665 x W320 x D228 mm|
|Dries Possible Per £1 Spent On Electricity (£0.20 per kWh)||2857|
|Dry Speed||10 to 15 Seconds|
|Electrical Requirement||220 - 240 V; 50/60 Hz|
|Energy Efficiency (per dry)||2 to 2.99 watt/hours|
|Expected Motor Life||3000 Hours|
|Finishes Available||White; Black; Nickel/Silver|
|Motor Class||Class I|
|Motor Safety Cut off Timer Protection||30 seconds|
|Motor Speed||30,000 RPM|
|Particle Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Power||0.42kW to 1.5kW|
|Sound Level||Low Noise|
|Traffic (Uses Per Day)||High use (301+)|
Contact us on 0114 322 3663 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
90 Day Risk & Hassle Free Returns
Changed your mind? No problem! Returns accepted up to 90days after purchase
Price Match Promise
- Give us a call on 0114 322 3663
- Our friendly team will ask you for the product code, brand and where you’ve seen it.
- A website address and link to the actual product page is always a bonus to speed up the process.
- We’ll then go to work to get you the best price.
- We price match against the total cost of the order inclusive of delivery.
- We'll only match against any other UK based website prices. This excludes products that are sold on 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Gum Tree etc.
- We do not match exclusive discounts such as trade prices, staff/student/NHS staff blue light discount prices or prices only available as part of paid for membership/subscription.
- The products to be price matched must be exactly the same as the one on our site. This includes the same brand and where applicable, model number.
- The price of the product must be related to the same quantity of items to be purchased.
- The product on a competitor’s website must be visible for us to check, in stock, in new condition, available to order and pay for that same day, be offered on identical terms and you must be eligible to purchase from the competitor.
- We reserve the right to refuse a price match where we suspect fraud or unauthorised reseller activity.
Call us on 0114 322 3663 or send us a message here to chat about your installation needs
Protect your walls and floors
A highly absorbent splashback wall guard with evapor8 technology