We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
The newest addition to the Airblade™ family from Dyson doesn't disappoint, guaranteeing 10-12 seconds dry times. It rapidly scrapes water off the hands whilst using minimal energy and creating a low noise output. Dyson products are bought for their performance, reliability and hygienic properties, and this brings all the quality you'd expect, taking up little space in the washroom with its 10cm depth.
Ideal for these locations or similar:
Airports; Public attractions; Sports Stadiums; Shopping Centers; Large Offices; Pubs / Bars; Hotels; Restaurants
- Exceptionally fast drying performance using just 0.65 - 0.9 kW
- Up to 99% less expensive than single–use paper towels
- Includes a digital brushless motor* which spins 75,000 times a minute for rapid dry times
- Two Curved Blade™ design apertures create 388 mph sheets of air that follow the contours of your hands
- Fleece-lined glass fibre HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles, including bacteria and viruses
- The quietest Airblade™ hand dryer yet, acoustically engineered to minimise washroom noise. Quiet Mark approved
- Two settings (ECO and MAX) allows customisation dependent upon facility requirements
* Brushless motors are superior to those found in most other hand dryers and carry a number of advantages including no need to maintain brushes that wear over time, greater efficiency using less energy per rotation, quieter operation and increased lifespan
|Dimensions||H500 x W450 x D100 mm|
|Dry speed||10 to 15 seconds|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||2 to 2.99 watt/hours|
|Finishes Available||Brushed/Matt Satin|
|Motor Type||Brushless Motor|
|Particle Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||High use (301+)|
|Power||0.65kW to 0.9kW|
Contact us on 0330 124 4717 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
Orders received before 2pm will be delivered next working day unless stated, please check individual product page descriptions for specific information on estimated delivery times. Orders to Northern / Southern Ireland, highlands and UK offshore are 2-3 working days as standard. For orders outside of the UK please contact us
Free UK Delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT
Need it sooner?
You can choose to upgrade to a guaranteed next day, AM or weekend delivery service.
If you have missed the cut off point but urgently need the goods for next day, don’t despair, please call us and we can arrange at an extra cost to go on a special service delivery.
Please contact us on 0330 124 4717.