The G-Force Mark II in a brushed satin stainless steel finish is one our best selling hand dryers. The reason? It is packed with features that make it attractive to both the user and the installer. It is the only hand dryer where you can install a backplate as soon as the wiring has been completed and not worry that further decoration is going to take place that might damage it. WHY? Because the cover and workings of the product can simply be connected onto up to the back plate without the need for an electrician once the decoration has finished, saving time and money.
As a dryer, its one of the fastest on the market, with genuinely sub 12 second dry times. It has a adjustable motor speed, allowing it to be fitted as standard in large buildings and the noise 'turned down' in more sensitve areas. It is energy efficient with the full powered, heated setting rated at 1.5kw and the unheated, reduced air speed version operating at just 0.42kw.
The build quality is excellent. A peace of mind 3 year warranty and average motor lifespan of 12 years is proof of its reliability.
- Dry time): 10-12 Seconds (on max power)
- Cost per 1000 dries: 32p - 63p (95.8 - 97.9% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Rated Power: 0.42 kW - 1.5 kW | 2.68 - 5.24 Wh per dry (Internal on / off heater switch and adjustable motor speed)
- Plug-in system phased installation for quick and easy fitting and maintenance
- Very vandal resistant – comes with a number of anti-vandal features and excellent build quality
- Customisable noise and energy levels to suit your needs and location
|Dry speed||10 to 15 Seconds|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||3 to 3.99 watt/hours|
|Sound Level||76-80 dB(A)|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||High use (301+)|