The Dyson Airblade Wash + Dry short hand dryer WD04 is one of three 'over the sink' options, also including the WD05 and WD06. The WD04 is deck/sink mounted with a short overhanging neck.
The Airblade Wash + Dry system is an over the sink water tap and dryer that ensures the excess water from the hands is drained down the sink, this guarantees dry floors and streamlines the washroom experience.
The Dyson tap uses the same high speed, compact motor technology incorporated into the ab14 and Dyson V hand dryers and delivers a 14 second dry time. Use the tap and then place your hands under the dryer section either side and the excess water is scraped into the basin.
- Dries hands over the sink in 14 seconds - no wet floors or water trays to empty - automatically switches from water to air
- Automatic sensor tap ensures water is not wasted
- 2142 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity
- Energy efficient using just 1kW of power
- Dries hands at 341mph with the Dyson digital brushless* motor V4 spinning at up to 81,000rpm scraping water off the hands and straight into the sink
- The HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles up to 0.3 microns from the washroom air, before it's blown on to hands.
- Certified for use in food preparation environments, by the HACCP International standards.
- Water flow rate: 1.9 l/min normal fitted aerator. 4 l/min with low flow aerator supplied with product
- Water pressure required: 1-8 bar
- Equipped with automatic duty flush – every 24 hours for 60 seconds after the last use.
* Brushless motors are superior to those found in most other hand dryers and carry a number of advantages including no need to maintain brushes that wear over time, greater efficiency using less energy per rotation, quieter operation and increased lifespan
|Certifications and Awards
||CE, Quiet Mark, HACCP approved
||H159 x W303 x D286 mm
||10 to 15 seconds
||200 - 240 V; 50 / 60 Hz
|Energy Efficiency (per dry)
||3 to 3.99 watt/hours
|Expected Motor Life
|Traffic (Uses Per Day)
||High use (301+)
Contact us on 0114 322 3663 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
Orders received before 3pm will be delivered next working day (UK) unless stated, please check individual product page descriptions for specific information on estimated delivery times.
Orders to Northern / Southern Ireland, Highlands and UK offshore are 2-3 working days as standard. For orders outside of the UK please contact us
*Free UK Delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT
Need it sooner?
You can choose to upgrade to an AM or weekend delivery service.
If you have missed the cut off point but urgently need the goods for next day, don’t despair, please call us and we can arrange at an extra cost to go on a special service delivery
ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please be aware this order will be shipped from the UK. For customers in the EU, you will be charged VAT and brokerage duty fees by the courier. Out of goodwill, if you send us your delivery receipt from the courier, we will refund any duty or brokerage fees. If your products are delivered to a business address, please provide your EORI number or VAT number as you may be valid to claim the VAT back.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Here at Hand Dryers UK we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 322 3663 or email [email protected]handryersuk.co.uk
Within the 90-day period you have the option to return the goods by your own method. However, responsibility for the hand dryer(s) is yours until it/they arrive back to Hand Dryers UK as is the cost of returning the hand dryer(s), we therefore urge you to use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature on delivery. Please Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods Hand Dryers UK reserves the right to seek compensation. We shall not charge you for delivery out of the hand dryer(s) if delivery is arranged by yourselves within 90 days.
Your return will be processed within the next working day after the package arrives back at our warehouse.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the hand dryer(s) before they are returned to us and the result is damage or deterioration, we will seek damages from you for the reduction in value.
After 90 days have passed, you will no longer be entitled to return your hand dryer(s), unless it/they is/are defective.
This does not affect your consumer rights. We reserve the right to impose restocking charges relating to the items that are non-defective.
If you would like to return a hand dryer after this 90-day cooling off period, there will be an extended period for wholesaler for up to 14 days to return good after which we will arrange collection from you using our courier service of choice. You will be charged for the delivery of the hand dryer(s) out to you as well as the cost of collecting the hand dryers. The amount will be made aware to you before collection is arranged. We reserve the right to impose restocking charges relating to the items of up to 25% of the purchase value.
Return of goods that are not faulty after 90days, in addition to 25% restocking fee, will incur a 2.5% handling charge in addition to the delivery and collection charges if the goods were paid for using a credit or debit card. This is to compensate for the charges we will incur for processing and refunding the payments.
If we are arranging collection of your return hand dryer, we will let you know the date this will happen. If when the courier arrives the hand dryer is not available to be collected, we will charge you a failed collection charge of £15 ex VAT. Therefore, please let us know if the hand dryer will not be available to collect on the stated day allocated to you.
If you find the product you want somewhere else cheaper or up to 30 days after your order we will match the price or refund the difference!
Let us know by calling 0114 322 3663
Our price match promise
We understand that prices can change on a daily basis and we strive to give our customers the best. We'll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other UK-based retailer.
How to get the best price guaranteed:
- Give us a call on 0114 322 3663
- Our friendly team will ask you for the product code, brand and where you’ve seen it.
- A website address and link to the actual product page is always a bonus to speed up the process.
- We’ll then go to work to get you the best price.
We should be able to confirm the price in a matter of minutes.
Bought a product from us then seen it cheaper elsewhere?
There’s nothing worse than buying something then seeing you could have made a saving elsewhere.
That’s why we’ll refund the difference straight back to you if you see the same item cheaper within 30 days of placing your initial order. That includes a drop in price on our own website.
Let us know by calling 0114 322 3663
We just need your order reference and where you’ve seen it cheaper. A website address and link to the actual product page is always a bonus to speed up the process.
If you let us know after those 30 days, we won't be able to match the price.
Terms and conditions
- We price match against the total cost of the order inclusive of delivery.
- We'll only match against any other UK based website prices. This excludes products that are sold on 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Gum Tree etc.
- We do not match exclusive discounts such as trade prices, staff/student/NHS staff blue light discount prices or prices only available as part of paid for membership/subscription.
- The products to be price matched must be exactly the same as the one on our site. This includes the same brand and where applicable, model number.
- The price of the product must be related to the same quantity of items to be purchased.
- The product on a competitor’s website must be visible for us to check, in stock, in new condition, available to order and pay for that same day, be offered on identical terms and you must be eligible to purchase from the competitor.
- We reserve the right to refuse a price match where we suspect fraud or unauthorised reseller activity.
We offer a complete installation service. Whether you have pre-existing electrical circuit or not we can get everything sorted for you.
We can handle anything from a simple swap over of an old dryer through to a completely new electrical install.
Contact us now to chat about your requirements, arrange a quote and/or installation date.