The Jetforce junior is an excellent, budget priced alternative to the Dyson Airblade ab14. The AB14 is a great dryer but the cost is now over £750, so if you want a dryer that simultaneously dries hands from both sides in double quick time that is available at less than 1/3 of the price, the Jetforce Junior is the dryer for you. Hands are dry in 15 seconds, water is scraped effortlessly into the water tank, keeping floors dry, all while keeping running costs and noise output to a minimum.
Hygiene is enhanced by the addition of a HEPA filter positioned at the air inlet which is kept sterile by a UV-C tube.
The ideal blade dryer for low traffic areas like offices, restaurants. It's fast, energy efficient, compact and stylish looking. A great value hand dryer.
- Dry time : 14 Seconds
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Available in White or Silver
- Cost per 1000 dries: 35p - 86p (94.2 - 97.7% saving against paper towels)
- Rated Power: 0.75 kW - 1.85 kW | 2.92 - 7.19 Wh per dry (Intelligent heating system)
- The best budget priced, blade dryer on the market.
- Low noise output 70-75 dB(A)
- Two-level filter protection - a pre-filter protects a HEPA filter which is sterilised by UV lights acting on it at regular periods
|Dry speed||15 to 20 secs|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||4 to 6.99 watt/hours|
|Sound Level||73-75 dB(A|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||Low use (0-100)|