We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
All the quality and performance you would expect from a global manufacturing leader including a reliability that’s second to none. Buying the Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim blade style “hands in” dryer brings you an exceptionally long life, energy efficient unit with one of the fast drying performances available. It’s also bought for its quietness as very little noise transmission, both to the user and the surrounding area, is emitted when in use.
Ideal for these locations or similar:
- Airports; Public attractions; Schools(Primary and Secondary); Colleges/Universities; Cinema/Theatre; Sports Stadiums; Motorway Service Stations; Factories; Food Processing Plants; Shopping Centres; Large Offices; Pubs/Bars; Hotels; Restaurants
- Exceptional reliability with one of the lowest failure rates on the market and a lifespan of over 1 million cycles
- A digital brushless motor*
- Four settings allow you to choose the speed of airflow and heater element activation. You’re in control of the energy use and noise levels
- Superb hand drying performance of 11 seconds on high speed setting, only increasing to 14 seconds on low speed setting
- Adjustable power rating, yet still one of the most energy efficient hands in blade dryers on any setting.
- One of the quietest, high performing hand dryers available making them suitable for a range of noise sensitive locations
- Easy to empty water collection system ensures walls and floors stay dry
- Anti bacterial resin injected into all plastic and anti-microbial filter as standard (option to upgrade to a high quality HEPA equivalent).
- NSF approved making it appropriate for highly sensitive hygiene environments like food processing plants
- Very robust and vandal resistant
* Brushless motors are superior to those found in most other hand dryers and carry a number of advantages including no need to maintain brushes that wear over time, greater efficiency using less energy per rotation, quieter operation and increased lifespan
|Cover||Polypropylene ABS (injected with antibacterial resin)|
|Dimensions||H670 x W300 x D219 mm|
|Dry speed||10 to 15 Seconds|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||< 2 watt/hours|
|Finishes Available||White; White (unheated); Silver; Black|
|Motor Type||Brushless Motor|
|Sound Level||Low Noise|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||High use (301+)|
|Power||0.55kW to 1.24kW|
Contact us on 0330 124 4717 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
Orders received before 2pm will be delivered next working day unless stated, please check individual product page descriptions for specific information on estimated delivery times. Orders to Northern / Southern Ireland, highlands and UK offshore are 2-3 working days as standard. For orders outside of the UK please contact us
Free UK Delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT
Need it sooner?
You can choose to upgrade to a guaranteed next day, AM or weekend delivery service.
If you have missed the cut off point but urgently need the goods for next day, don’t despair, please call us and we can arrange at an extra cost to go on a special service delivery.
Please contact us on 0330 124 4717.