As the name suggests, the Vapordri hand dryer
leaves no residual water either on the floor or in a tank. The hands are dried
from both sides by 335 mph sheets of HEPA filtered air, with excess water
draining into the dryer where the low energy heater element periodically heats
up and evaporates the water. This reduces servicing frequency and the chances
of water being left in the unit for too long.
The well-known Dyson airblade ab14 is a fantastic bit of kit but suffers from having no where for the water to go, so you get drips down the side and eventually on the floor, creating extra cleaning, other models require regular changes of the water tray or a separate collection device to be purchased. The Vapordri overcomes all these common design issues.
The Vapordri is also tested to dry as fast as the market leader in a blistering 9-12 seconds, it has a fantastic 4250 hour motor life (standard is 1500 for a good quality dryer) and in our opinion is the best looking hands in blade dryer on the market.
It’s also pretty quiet and energy efficient at 65.6 dB(A) from 2 metres and a rated power between 1kw and 1.55kw. The power consumption reduces as the heat from the motor is recycled rather than using the heater element to warm the air.
This dryer has it all and is covered by a comprehensive 5 year warranty.
- Dry time: 10-12 Seconds
- Cost per 1000 dries: 39p - 57p (96.2 - 97.4% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 5 Years plus 1 year on-site
- Rated Power: 1.05kW - 1.55kW | 3.21 - 4.74 Wh per dry (intelligent heating system)
- No need for water tray emptying – its patented energy efficient system automatically evaporates the water deposited inside the hand dryer
- Compact and one of the quietest blade style hand dryers
- Antibacterial ABS with long lasting H14 HEPA filter
|Guarantee||5 year enhanced|