Ideal for these locations or similar:
Award Winning Customer Service
For the best advice & service call our friendly expert team now on 0114 322 3663
We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
The UK's #1 hand dryer specialist!
Specifically designed for small buildings, you get years and years of low cost use from a Jetforce Junior. Most blade-style units are built for busy locations like airports. They're more expensive, covering the cost of the type of motor needed. A Jetforce Junior means you get a reliable, fast-drying product with the same features and benefits as the heavy traffic "hands in" hand dryers and more, at a lower price!
Part of Dryflow's World first range of Certified Carbon Neutral hand dryers* - you're making immediate carbon savings, a concrete contribution to fighting global warming, and will continue to do so compared to less sustainable ways of hand drying
HDUK expert opinion: "With so many high tech features and fast drying times that are comparable with higher priced units, all expectations are exceeded with this low cost blade style hand dryer. Outstanding value without any compromise on quality. They install easily too."
Ideal for these locations or similar:
- Offices (Small to Medium Sized); Schools (Primary and Secondary); Pubs / Bars; Hotels; Restaurants; Factories
- Available in White, Black or Silver finish (ABS cover)
- Fast drying with low noise airflow
- 1090 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Reliable and longlife
- Multi-level hygiene protection: A HEPA filter, protected by a pre-filter provides a clean airflow. The filters are sterilised by internal UV lights.
- On/Off heater switch for extra cost savings
- High/low motor speed for further noise reduction.
- An easy to empty tank collects excess water, keeping floors and walls dry (alert flashes when the tray is full)
- A blue light guides the user to the airflow, speeding up dry times
- An LED Smiley face counts down how long the hands should be in the airflow
FREE DELIVERY: Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm
* Verified by ClimatePartner, certain Dryflow hand dryers have been analysed to measure their lifetime’s emissions, from ‘cradle to grave’ (Product Carbon Footprint).
Any unavoidable C02 that is created is offset through Dryflow reducing their own C02 emissions and contributing to recognisable climate-friendly projects.
As stated by ClimatePartner, anyone who buys carbon neutral products is making a concrete contribution to fighting global warming and this is an easy way to take climate action with a considered purchasing decision.
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry.
|Air Speed||336 MPH|
|Cable Entry Point||Rear, with access available from bottom|
|Carbon Neutral Product||Carbon Neutral Hand Dryer|
|Certifications and Awards||CE|
|Dimensions||H669 x W298 x D184 mm|
|Dries Possible Per £1 Spent On Electricity (£0.20 per kWh)||1090|
|Dry Speed||10 to 15 Seconds|
|Electrical Requirement||220 - 240 V; 50/60 Hz|
|Energy Efficiency (per dry)||4 to 6.99 watt/hours|
|Expected Motor Life||1000 Hours|
|Finishes Available||White; Black; Nickel/Silver|
|Motor Class||Class II|
|Motor Safety Cut off Timer Protection||25 seconds|
|Motor Speed||30,000 RPM|
|Particle Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Power||1.25kW to 1.85kW|
|Sound Level||Low Noise|
|Traffic (Uses Per Day)||Low use (0-100)|
Contact us on 0114 322 3663 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
90 Day Risk & Hassle Free Returns
Changed your mind? No problem! Returns accepted up to 90days after purchase
Price Match Promise
- Give us a call on 0114 322 3663
- Our friendly team will ask you for the product code, brand and where you’ve seen it.
- A website address and link to the actual product page is always a bonus to speed up the process.
- We’ll then go to work to get you the best price.
- We price match against the total cost of the order inclusive of delivery.
- We'll only match against any other UK based website prices. This excludes products that are sold on 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Gum Tree etc.
- We do not match exclusive discounts such as trade prices, staff/student/NHS staff blue light discount prices or prices only available as part of paid for membership/subscription.
- The products to be price matched must be exactly the same as the one on our site. This includes the same brand and where applicable, model number.
- The price of the product must be related to the same quantity of items to be purchased.
- The product on a competitor’s website must be visible for us to check, in stock, in new condition, available to order and pay for that same day, be offered on identical terms and you must be eligible to purchase from the competitor.
- We reserve the right to refuse a price match where we suspect fraud or unauthorised reseller activity.
Call us on 0114 322 3663 or send us a message here to chat about your installation needs
Protect your walls and floors
A highly absorbent splashback wall guard with evapor8 technology