The Mitsubishi SMART hand dryer (model JT-S2AP-W-NE) was introduced in 2016 and has gained considerable popularity due to the distinct advantages it has over most high speed, hands under dryers. Firstly, it is highly effective on its unheated, eco-setting and therefore able to provide sub 15 second dry times even at 0.41kw rated power, yet when the user prefers the comfort of a heated airflow it still has a rated power under 1 kw. Heated airflow is not available on many other best selling models like the Dyson V and Airforce but users often value this feature.
Secondly, the noise output, particularly the noise transfer into other areas is the lowest level on a powerful hand dryer, this makes it ideal for offices and schools where the toilets are close to teaching or meeting rooms.
Thirdly, the product is NSF approved, demonstrating the highest hygiene standards, making it suitable for hygiene sensitive locations.
Accreditation's also include Quiet mark approved and ETL listed (Carbon trust). Mitsubishi products have the lowest failure rate we have supplied and added peace of mind is provided by the 3 year guarantee.
- Dry time: 11 Seconds (on max power)
- Cost per 1000 dries: 25p - 36p (97.6 - 98.36% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Energy efficient: 0.41 kW - 0.98 kW | 2.05 - 2.99 Wh per dry (Internal on / off heater switch and adjustable motor speed)
- Ultra quiet in operation – ‘Quiet Mark’ approved
- Hygiene approval - NSF approved. Filtered air and antibacterial resin in the materials.
- Sturdy with protective steel shell and long life motor
|Cover||Steel front panel protecting ABS (injected with antibacterial resin)|
|Dimensions||H290 x W250 x D160 mm|
|Dry speed||10 to 15 Seconds|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||< 2 watt/hours|
|Sound Level||Low Noise|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||High use (301+)|
|Power||0.41kW to 0.98kW|