Ideal for these locations or similar:
Award Winning Customer Service
For the best advice & service call our friendly expert team now on 0114 322 3663
We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
The UK's #1 hand dryer specialist!
One of the UK's most popular dryers, it's in the top 3 for the fastest drying units available. Specified by the likes of Santander, Natwest, Nissan, Harry Ramsden's, Bluewater Shopping Center, McDonald's, Tower of London and many more. It's got excellent build quality. Prepare to feel the power!
Part of Dryflow's World first range of Certified Carbon Neutral hand dryers* - you're making immediate carbon savings, a concrete contribution to fighting global warming, and will continue to do so compared to less sustainable ways of hand drying
HDUK expert opinion: "All we need to say is you will not be disappointed at all with the drying time, robustness, build quality and ease of installation of this dryer. A real contender for the best hand dryer available."
Ideal for these locations or similar:
- Office (all sizes), Secondary School, College/University, Railway Station/Airport, Service Station, Bar/Restaurant, Theatre/Cinema, Leisure Centre, Shopping Centre
- Available in White, Brushed Satin or Polished Chrome finish (Stainless Steel cover)
- Superb performance: You won't find many faster drying than this
- 2142 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Robust and durable: Excellent build quality, long life motor and anti vandal screws
- Adjustable settings: On/Off heater switch for extra cost savings; High/low motor speed for noise reduction.
- Blue LED light: Pinpoints where the airflow is on the hands for focused drying.
- Front LED triangle: Comes on when hands are sensed.
- Energy Technology List (ETL): Named on the government list of recommended energy saving plant and machinery.
FREE DELIVERY: Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm
* Verified by ClimatePartner, certain Dryflow hand dryers have been analysed to measure their lifetime’s emissions, from ‘cradle to grave’ (Product Carbon Footprint).
Any unavoidable C02 that is created is offset through Dryflow reducing their own C02 emissions and contributing to recognisable climate-friendly projects.
As stated by ClimatePartner, anyone who buys carbon neutral products is making a concrete contribution to fighting global warming and this is an easy way to take climate action with a considered purchasing decision.
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry.
|Air Speed||224 MPH|
|Cable Entry Point||Rear, with access available from bottom|
|Carbon Neutral Product||Carbon Neutral Hand Dryer|
|Certifications and Awards||CE, UL, TUV/GS Approved, ETL|
|Dimensions||H277 x W201 x D175 mm|
|Dries Possible Per £1 Spent On Electricity (£0.20 per kWh)||2142|
|Dry Speed||10 to 15 seconds|
|Electrical Requirement||230 - 240 V; 50/60 Hz|
|Energy Efficiency (per dry)||2 to 2.99 watt/hours|
|Expected Motor Life||3000 Hours|
|Finishes Available||White; Brushed/Matt Satin; Polished/bright chrome|
|Motor Class||Class I|
|Motor Safety Cut off Timer Protection||60 seconds|
|Motor Speed||18,000 RPM|
|Power||0.35kW to 1.6kW|
|Traffic (Uses Per Day)||High use (301+)|
Contact us on 0114 322 3663 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
90 Day Risk & Hassle Free Returns
Changed your mind? No problem! Returns accepted up to 90days after purchase
Price Match Promise
- Give us a call on 0114 322 3663
- Our friendly team will ask you for the product code, brand and where you’ve seen it.
- A website address and link to the actual product page is always a bonus to speed up the process.
- We’ll then go to work to get you the best price.
- We price match against the total cost of the order inclusive of delivery.
- We'll only match against any other UK based website prices. This excludes products that are sold on 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Gum Tree etc.
- We do not match exclusive discounts such as trade prices, staff/student/NHS staff blue light discount prices or prices only available as part of paid for membership/subscription.
- The products to be price matched must be exactly the same as the one on our site. This includes the same brand and where applicable, model number.
- The price of the product must be related to the same quantity of items to be purchased.
- The product on a competitor’s website must be visible for us to check, in stock, in new condition, available to order and pay for that same day, be offered on identical terms and you must be eligible to purchase from the competitor.
- We reserve the right to refuse a price match where we suspect fraud or unauthorised reseller activity.
Call us on 0114 322 3663 or send us a message here to chat about your installation needs
Protect your walls and floors
A highly absorbent splashback wall guard with evapor8 technology