We've been the trusted online expert since 1999!
The Dryflow Turboforce in Brushed Stainless Steel electric hand dryer is one of the UK's most popular dryers, specified by the likes of Santander, Natwest, Nissan, Harry Ramsden's, Bluewater shopping cente, the Tower of London and many more. A highly recognisable dryer known for its incredible dry speeds, excellent build quality and cool blue activation light. This is genuinely one of the fastest dryers on the market with 10-12 second dry times. Prepare to feel the power!
HEAT ACTIVATION AND SPEED CONTROL
Choose ambient airflow in warm environments and the Turboforce can operate effectively at between 350-700 watts of rated power, consuming just 2 watt/hours per dry. On the heated airflow it can operate at 1250 to 1600 watts and consume just 4 watt/hours per dry. A conventional unit is 20-30 watt/hours per dry as it takes longer to dry and has a much higher rated power. This product is ETL approved, which means you can claim 100% tax relief on it's purchase as its been officially certified as a energy reducing product. The adjustable motor allows the noise output to be reduced in areas that require it such as offices, baby change areas, lower age group schools etc.
- Dry time (in-house tested): 10 - 20 sec
- Cost per 1000 dries: 28p - 64p (95.7 - 98% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 5 Years 1 year on-site
- Rated Power: 0.35 kW - 1.6 kW
- Tax deductible through an Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) – on the Energy Technology List (ETL)
- Popular for its blue ray of light and LED triangle
- Noise and energy levels customisable to your own requirements – the motor speed can be reduced and the heater element switched off.
- Compact unit, takes up very limited wall space - W201mm x H277mm x D175mm.
- Available in polished chrome, brushed satin stainless steel and white steel.
|Dimensions||H277 x W201 x D175 mm|
|Dry speed||10 to 15 seconds|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||2 to 2.99 watt/hours|
|Finishes Available||White; Brushed/Matt Satin; Polished/bright chrome|
|Guarantee||5 year enhanced|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||High use (301+)|
|Power||0.35kW to 1.6kW|
Contact us on 0330 124 4717 for trade, wholesale and bulk discount prices
Orders received before 2pm will be delivered next working day unless stated, please check individual product page descriptions for specific information on estimated delivery times. Orders to Northern / Southern Ireland, highlands and UK offshore are 2-3 working days as standard. For orders outside of the UK please contact us
Free UK Delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT
Need it sooner?
You can choose to upgrade to a guaranteed next day, AM or weekend delivery service.
If you have missed the cut off point but urgently need the goods for next day, don’t despair, please call us and we can arrange at an extra cost to go on a special service delivery.
Please contact us on 0330 124 4717.