A great alternative to the well-known Dyson V. Two angled blades of high-speed airflow simultaneously dry between your fingers for a thorough and pleasant drying experience. The Viper hand dryer has 4 settings including heated and unheated, high speed and standard, this allows the user to control the noise output and energy consumption. Unlike most dryers the settings and HEPA filter are in a self-contained, locked area under the dryer, allowing it to be accessed easily without having to remove the cover. The footprint of the dryer is quite large so it’s a good option to cover the marks left by the previous dryer of paper towel dispenser.
Excellent for heavy traffic locations that want a solid and dependable dryer.
- Dry time: 15 Seconds
- Cost per 1000 dries: 30p - £1 (93.3 - 98% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 3 Years (1 year on-site)
- Rated Power: 0.6 kW - 2 kW | 2.5 - 8.33 Wh per dry (Internal on / off heater switch and adjustable motor speed)
- Two angled blades of air dry both hands separately yet at the same time
- HEPA filtered air removes 99.9% of airborne bacteria
- Low noise - Quiet Mark approved
|Dry speed||15 to 20 secs|
|Energy efficiency (per dry)||4 to 6.99 watt/hours|
|Guarantee||3 years enhanced|
|Sound Level||70-72 dB(A)|
|Traffic suitability (per day)||Mid use (101 to 300)|